Drink Gas! The #1 Spot for Hip-Hop Album Downloads

Monday, July 7, 2008

Prodigy - H.N.I.C.

Prodigy - H.N.I.C.


1. Bars and Hooks [Intro]
2. Genesis
3. Drive Thru [Skit]
4. Rock Dat Shit
5. What U Rep (Feat. N.O.R.E.)
6. Keep it Thoro
7. Can't Complain (Feat. Twin Gambino & Chinky)
8. Infamous Minded (Feat. Big Noyd)
9. Wanna Be Thugs (Feat. Havoc)
10. Three (Feat. Cormega)
11. Delt With The Bullshit (Feat. Havoc)
12. Trials of Love (Feat. B.K.)
13. HNIC
14. Be Cool (Skit)
15. Veteran's Memorial
16. Do It (Feat. Mike Delorean)
17. Littles [Skit] (Feat. Littles & Twin Gambino)
18. Y.B.E. (Young Black Entrepreneurs) (Feat. B.G.)
19. Diamond (Feat. Bars & Hooks)
20. Gun play (Feat. Big Noyd)
21. You Can Never Feel My Pain
22. H.N.I.C. [Outro]

DOWNLOAD:
Prodigy - H.N.I.C.

PURCHASE:
Prodigy - H.N.I.C. (Newbury Comics)

No comments: