Drink Gas! The #1 Spot for Hip-Hop Album Downloads

Friday, September 25, 2009

Jadakiss - The Last Kiss

Jadakiss - The Last Kiss


bit rate: 184 KB/s avg.
rar size: 90.8 MB

1. Pain And Torture
2. Can't Stop Me (Feat. Ayanna Irish)
3. Who's Real (Feat. Swizz Beatz & OJ Da Juiceman)
4. Grind Hard (Feat. Mary J. Blige)
5. Something Else (Feat. Young Jeezy)
6. One More Step (Feat. Styles P)
7. Stress Ya (Feat. Pharrell)
8. What If (Feat. Nas)
9. Things I've Been Through
10. I Tried (Feat. Avery Storm)
11. Rockin' With The Best
12. Smoking Gun (Feat. Jazmine Sullivan)
13. Cartel Gathering (Feat. Ghostface Killah & Raekwon)
14. Come And Get Me (Feat. S.I. & Sheek Louch)
15. By My Side (Feat. Ne-Yo)
16. Letter to B.I.G. (Feat. Faith Evans)
17. Something Else [Remix] (Feat. Young Jeezy, Snype Life, Bully, AP, Boo Rossini & Blood Raw)
18. Death Wish (Feat. Lil Wayne)

DOWNLOAD:
Jadakiss - The Last Kiss

PURCHASE:

No comments: