Drink Gas! The #1 Spot for Hip-Hop Album Downloads

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Busta Rhymes - Back On My Shit

Busta Rhymes - Back On My Shit


bit rate: 192 KB/s
rar size: 91.9 MB

1. Intro
2. Can't Take It
3. We Rollin' (Feat. T.I.)
4. Just Respect My Conglomerate
5. Arab Money (Remix) (Feat. Juelz Santana, Ron Browz, Jim Jones & Jadakiss)
6. I Got Bass
7. Girls Love Me (Feat. Rick Ross)
8. Blown' (Feat. T-Pain)
9. No War (Feat. Barrington Levy & Kardinal Offishal)
10. Light Up A Fire
11. The Money (Feat. R.Kelly, Fabolous & Fat Joe)
12. On The Block
13. Rotate (Feat. N.O.R.E. & Ron Browz)
14. Black President (Feat. David Bannner & Talib Kweli)
15. Throw It Up (Feat. Ludacris & Lil' Wayne)
16. Tide is High (Feat. Alfamega)
17. Dat Shit
18. Undescribable
19. Freakin You (Feat. Missy Elliot & Ne-Yo)
20. Outro

DOWNLOAD:
Busta Rhymes - Back On My Shit

PURCHASE:
This product is not available for purchase.

No comments: