Drink Gas! The #1 Spot for Hip-Hop Album Downloads

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Big Tymers - Big Money Heavyweight

Big Tymers - Big Money Heavyweight


1. Big Talk [Intro]
2. This Is How We Do
3. Gangsta Girl (Feat. R. Kelly)
4. We Can Smoke (Feat. TQ)
5. I'm A Dog / I'm Sorry [Skit]
6. Against The Wall
7. I'll Take You There (Feat. Petey Pablo & Joi)
8. Back Up (Feat. Juvenile & Gillie Da Kid)
9. Southern Boy (Feat. Lil' Wayne & Bun-B)
10. Beat It Up (Feat. Tateeze)
11. Big Money Heavyweight
12. Down South (Feat. Lil' Wayne, Ludacris & Jazze Pha)
13. U Are Not A Pimp (Feat. Gillie Da Kid & Tateeze)
14. I Need Help [Skit]
15. To Be Played
16. My Life (Feat. Mikkey & Joi)
17. No Love
18. Got Everything (Feat. Tateeze)
19. Dirty D Boy (Feat. Gillie Da Kid)
20. Real Talk [Outro]


DOWNLOAD:
Big Tymers - Big Money Heavyweight

PURCHASE:

No comments: