Drink Gas! The #1 Spot for Hip-Hop Album Downloads

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Young Buck - Welcome to the Traphouse

Young Buck - Welcome to the Traphouse

1. Work Wit It (Feat. Yo Gotti, All Star & Lil' Murda)
2. Welcome to the Traphouse
3. Oooh Nooo (Feat. Hi-C & Lil' Murda)
4. Prepare for War
5. Niggas Change (Feat. Shannon Sanders)
6. Rap Money
7. Make It Home (Feat. Pimp C, Lil' Murda & Hi-C)
8. Cmon
9. South Aint Lyrical????
10. I'm A G (Feat. Lil' Murda & Hi-C)
11. Don't Make Me Hurt You (Feat. Tony Yayo)
12. Piecin Out My Pack (Feat. CP, Hi-C & Lil' Murda)
13. Twistin My Blunt
14. Still (Feat. Hi-C, CP & Lil' Murda)
15. Let's Ride (Feat. Anthony Hamilton)
16. Thuggin Til My Death Date
17. I Got Mine (Feat. B.G.)
18. How U Wanna Act
19. Drink & Drive (Feat. Lil' Murda & Hi-C)
20. Buck the World Coming Soon!
21. Heavenly Father
22. All By Myself (Feat. 50 Cent)

DOWNLOAD:
Young Buck - Welcome to the Traphouse

PURCHASE:
This product is not available for purchase

No comments: