Drink Gas! The #1 Spot for Hip-Hop Album Downloads

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

T.I. - Paper Trail Prequel

T.I. - Paper Trail Prequel


1. You Ain't Fly
2. Stop Hidin' (Feat. Plies & Big Kuntry)
3. I Guess You Know (Feat. Young Jeezy & Lil' Wayne)
4. Do U Potna (Feat. Young Jeezy & Big Kuntry)
5. Connect Like Dots
6. Hunt 'Em Down
7. No Matter What
8. Dear Summer
9. Rydin' (Feat. Plies)
10. Shawty Got A Gun
11. Swagger
12. The Hottest (Feat. Mac Boney)
13. The Life
14. Who Them Boyz (Feat. PC)
15. Goodbye My Dear (Feat. Ciara)
16. No Sweat (Feat. Lil' Atl)
17. Paper Chasin' (Feat. Young Jeezy)
18. Guns Pop Off (Feat. Young Jeezy)
19. Kings on Set
20. Stayin' At The (Feat. Rick Ross & Young Jeezy)

DOWNLOAD:
T.I. - Paper Trail Prequel

PURCHASE:
This product is not available for purchase.

No comments: