Drink Gas! The #1 Spot for Hip-Hop Album Downloads

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The Game - The Face of LA Mixtape

The Game - The Face of LA Mixtape


1. Proof R.I.P.
2. Face of LA
3. Smashed
4. Will I Die
5. Get Up (Feat. DJ Quick & AMG)
6. High (Feat. Fat Joe, Rick Ross, Pusha T & Dirt Bag)
7. Ridin' Dirty [West Coast Remix] (Feat. Chamillionaire & DJ Quik)
8. Freestyle
9. Not Gunna (Feat. Paul Wall)
10. Across the Coast (Feat. Erick Sermon, Stat Quo, Yukmout & Fatal)
11. When I'm Out
12. Valley of Death
13. Ain't Nuthin'
14. Tell Me When to Go [Remix] (Feat. Keak Da Sneak)
15. The Ghetto
16. On & On (Feat. Queenie)
17. My Love
18. Let the Guns Go (Feat. Juelz Santana)
19. Keep My Name Out Ya Mouth (Feat. KAM & Yung Ruh)
20. Snitch Unit
21. We Got it (Feat. I Rocc)
22. 100 Bars of Crack
23. Do This
24. Wut Now

DOWNLOAD:
The Game - The Face of LA Mixtape

PURCHASE:
This product is not available for purchase.

No comments: