Drink Gas! The #1 Spot for Hip-Hop Album Downloads

Thursday, July 31, 2008

C-Murder - The Tru Story: Continued

C-Murder - The Tru Story: Continued


1. I Want It (Feat. Lil Fame of M.O.P.)
2. I Live in the Ghetto
3. Calliope
4. On My Block (Feat. Bootleg)
5. I'm That Villian
6. Die For Mine (Feat. B.G.)
7. Intro
8. My Life
9. Skit
10. Stressin
11. Won't Let Me Out (Feat. Akon)
12. Hustla's Wife (Feat. Junie Bezel)
13. Holla At Me (Feat. Soulja Slim)
14. Skit
15. Y'all Heard Of Me (Feat. B.G.)
16. Betta Watch Me (Feat. Fiend & Popeye)
17. Did U Hold it Down (Feat. Bass Heavy)
18. I Heard U Was Lookin 4 Me (Feat. Montez & Capone)
19. Back Up
20. Camouflage & Murder (Feat. Mac & Curren$y)
21. Started Small Time
22. Mama How You Figure (Feat. Ms. Peaches)
23. Outro

DOWNLOAD:
C-Murder - The Tru Story: Continued

PURCHASE:

No comments: