Drink Gas! The #1 Spot for Hip-Hop Album Downloads

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Lil' Wayne - New Orleans Nightmare

Lil' Wayne - New Orleans Nightmare


1. [DJ Khaled] We Takin' Over(Feat. Lil' Wayne, Akon, T.I., Rick Ross, Baby & Fat Joe)
2. Light Up That Dro
3. I'm Takin' Over
4. On the Corners
5. I'm Paid
6. I'm in the Hood
7. Thank God I'm Famous
8. I Am
9. Freestyle (Feat. Juelz Santana)
10. Best Rapper Alive
11. Sky is the Limit
12. [Akon] Back on the Block (Feat. Lil' Wayne, Gravy & Baby)
13. Get Back 2 the Money
14. King Kong in the Trunk
15. Get 'Em (Feat. Juelz Santana)
16. Down and Out
17. Freestyle
18. [N.Y. CEO] Outro
19. If I Ruled the World
20. [DJ Whiteowl] Outro
21. [Nikki Minaj] Outro
22. Dopeman 2K7 (Feat. Jay-z & Rich Boy)
23. Freestyle (Feat. Jadakiss)
24. I'm Crazy
25. Can't Stop (Feat. Nikki Minaj)
26. Murder Dem
27. Make Me Rich
28. It's Me Bitches (Remix) (Feat. Swizz Beats, R. Kelly & Jadakiss)
29. Shut Up and Drive


DOWNLOAD:
Lil' Wayne - New Orleans Nightmare

PURCHASE:

No comments: