Drink Gas! The #1 Spot for Hip-Hop Album Downloads

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Lil' Wayne - New Orleans Nightmare 3

Lil' Wayne - New Orleans Nightmare 3


1. [DJ Whiteowl & N.Y. Ceo] Intro
2. [Da Shop Boyz] Party Like A Rockstar (Feat. Lil' Wayne, Jim Jones & Chamillionaire)
3. Gettin' It
4. [U.S.D.A.] White Girl (Feat. Lil' Wayne, Young Jeezy, Rick Ross & Fabolous)
5. Scarface
6. Welcome 2 the Zoo (Feat. Mac Maine)
7. S On My Chest (Feat. Baby)
8. They Everywhere (Feat. Juelz Santana)
9. I Need Somebody
10. Push It
11. I'm A Beast
12. Cash Money Nigga
13. I Did it Before
14. The Hottest
15. Young Money
16. Love Me, Don't Hate Me
17. The Future (Feat. Mac Maine)
18. I've Been Lonely
19. Plastic Bags
20. Target Practice Part 1
21. Target Practice part 2
22. The Bad Side [Live] (Feat. Juelz Santana)
23. Light Up
24. [DJ Whiteowl & N.Y. CEO] Interlude
25. The Best Rapper Alive (Feat. Baby)
26. Re Up, Cook it and Sell it
27. Money in My Pockets
28. Another Me
29. Grey Goose
30. [Two-Five] I Made Bling Bling (Feat. Lil' Wayne)


DOWNLOAD:
Lil' Wayne - New Orleans Nightmare 3

PURCHASE:

No comments: