Drink Gas! The #1 Spot for Hip-Hop Album Downloads

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Juelz Santana - Back Like Cooked Crack

Juelz Santana - Back Like Cooked Crack


1. Crack (Intro)
2. Daddy is Home
3. Poppin' Shit [Freestyle]
4. Roll Call (Feat. T.I.)
5. What More Can I Say [Freestyle]
6. We Will Rock You
7. [Freestyle]
8. Tipsy [Freestyle]
9. If This Ain't Gangsta (Feat. Jim Jones)
10. [Freestyle]
11. We Gonna Getcha (Feat. J.R. Writer)
12. [Freestyle]
13. And I (Feat. Asian Ashley)
14. Ayo (Feat. Cam'Ron)
15. T.O.N.Y [Freestyle]
16. Blow [Frestyle]
17. Jump Jump [Freestyle]
18. Round Here (Feat. The Game & Jim Jones)
19. Rubberband Man [Freestyle]
20. Disco Shit [Freestyle]
21. My Gang
22. Crack (Interlude)
23. Bezzel [Freestyle]
24. Un Kasa My Block [Freestyle]
25. Sharrazon Encore [Freestyle]
26. Broadway Bully [Freestyle]
27. You Don't Want It


DOWNLOAD:
Juelz Santana - Back Like Cooked Crack

PURCHASE:

No comments: